The Illawarra Economic Profile includes a variety of statistical information about the region that can help businesses gain useful insight into the Illawarra economy for use in business planning, research and marketing material.
Data available includes:
- Economic Trends
- Employment – understand job growth, employment trends, wages and salaries
- Output, regional exports/imports, value added, gross regional product
- Tourism data – visitor expenditure, employment, output, wages and salaries, value added
- Workers – education, income, place of usual residence
- Business Counts – staff and turnover
- Building Approvals
Users can compare data across the Illawarra’s 5 Local Government Areas (Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, Shoalhaven and Wingecarribee) as well as with NSW Australia.
The software uses the latest available data and presents it in a user-friendly format that can be easily downloaded and shared. Users can drill down to specific industry segments (available at 19, 45, 111 and 114 industry sector levels), compare benchmarks and identify trends over time.
to access the Illawarra Economic Profile.
For more complex economic analysis contact the IBC Policy team on 4229 4722 or firstname.lastname@example.org