The Illawarra is a diverse economic region, with over 27,000 businesses, which contribute in excess of $17 billion to gross regional product. To release its potential the region needs a strong united voice. Illawarra First is championing the strategic interests of the Illawarra based on a foundation of solid evidence and first-class thought leadership.
Illawarra First Members FY 19
Benefits of Membership
Illawarra First members are a select group of leading organisations sharing a commitment to driving development and prosperity of the Illawarra.
Members benefit from:
- High level events and networking opportunities
- Regular engagement with the key Ministers State & Federal
- Assistance with HR, IR, WHS, legal advice and marketing advice
- Advice on improving business performance
- International Trade documentation and advice
- Exclusive events - business seminars, breakfasts, round table lunches and networking events focusing on the latest business issues and trends.
Illawarra First members have the opportunity to engage in intimate political forums with key government ministers and industry leaders.
How to become part of Illawarra First
Memberships are available by invitation only, membership fees are reinvested into the development of further initiatives based on the interests of members.
Submit your enquiry below or contact us:
T: 02 4229 4722
Initiatives, strategies and priorities are driven by members. Our advocacy is directed at advancing those issues that will make a difference for decades to come.
Adam Zarth, Executive Director Illawarra First