We can help you with:
- gaining a voice at local, regional, state and federal levels of government, through the lobbying power of the NSW Business Chamber
- industrial relations advice, including assistance with wage rates, penalties, staff issues and calculating entitlements
- occupational health & safety (OHS/WHS) compliance
- keeping you up-to-date with your workplace obligations via educational seminars
- marketing advice and support
- international trade assistance (research, funding and documentation)
The Mid North Coast NSW Business Chamber has taken the pledge to be a ‘Supportive Employer’ with Defence Reserves Support (DRS).
By signing the pledge, the Mid North Coast NSW Business Chamber agrees to the aims and objectives of DRS which embraces a supportive position for any employee that chooses to become involved as a voluntary member of the Australian Defence services.
We have also agreed to pass relevant collateral onto business members to enlighten them to employer benefits as well as the character building opportunities for their staff.