We can help your business with:
- gaining a voice at local, regional, state and federal levels of government through the lobbying power of the NSW Business Chamber and the united chamber movement
- industrial relations advice, including assistance with wage rates, penalties, staff issues and calculating entitlements etc
- industrial relations and compliance related circulars as legislation changes
- keeping you up-to-date with changes to your modern awards as they occur
- creating legally compliant employment contracts, letters of engagement, policies and other HR and WHS documentation etc via our award-winning HR Advance product
- Work, Health & Safety (formerly OH&S) advice. WHS tools are also available via subscription products such as WorkplaceOHS, WHS Essentials
- keeping you up-to-date with your workplace obligations via regionally facilitated seminars, events and webinars
- connecting you with like minded business professionals via our extensive Networking for Knowledge (N4K) forums which currently include:
- Albury Human Resources N4K forum
- Wagga Wagga Human Resources N4K forum
- commercial law advice
- marketing advice and support
- international trade assistance (research, funding and documentation)
- recruitment of new staff (either permanent or labour hire)
- information and advice on the Australian Apprenticeships program.
The Murray-Riverina NSW Business Chamber has taken the pledge to be a ‘Supportive Employer’ with Defence Reserves Support (DRS).
By signing the pledge, the Murray-Riverina NSW Business Chamber agrees to the aims and objectives of DRS which embraces a supportive position for any employee that chooses to become involved as a voluntary member of the Australian Defence services.
We have also agreed to pass relevant collateral onto business members to enlighten them to employer benefits as well as the character building opportunities for their staff.