We provide a comprehensive range of products and services designed to assist member businesses grow and meet a variety of compliance issues the Northern Rivers region. We also work closely with the local Chambers to ensure there is one strong voice to represent the Northern Rivers region on a variety of issues.
The assistance we provide to local businesses includes:
- providing a voice at local, regional, state and federal levels of government and authority through our considerable lobbying power
- Industrial Relations assistance and advice
- help with Occupational Health & Safety compliance
- regular updates on workplace obligations via educational seminars
- regular Networking for Knowledge forums
- marketing assistance
- international trade assistance
- regional “What’s on” calendars for businesses.
The Northern Rivers NSW Business Chamber has taken the pledge to be a ‘Supportive Employer’ with Defence Reserves Support (DRS).
By signing the pledge, the Northern Rivers NSW Business Chamber agrees to the aims and objectives of DRS which embraces a supportive position for any employee that chooses to become involved as a voluntary member of the Australian Defence services.
We have also agreed to pass relevant collateral onto business members to enlighten them to employer benefits as well as the character building opportunities for their staff.