Australian Business Defence Industry membership is open to any organisation which is involved in, or could be involved in, the supply of defence-related goods and services into Australia or for export. This includes businesses supplying direct to Government or operating as part of an industry supply chain.
ABDI membership provides a range of benefits depending upon the level of engagement considered appropriate for your business. The membership levels are as follows:
- Subscription to the Australian Business Defence Update E-news, up to 12 editions per year
- Subscription to the Australian Business Defence Update E-news – Tender Supplement (weekly)
- Access to ABDI’s regular defence industry functions at membership rates
- Access to ABDI defence tender training at membership rates
- Access to professional advice from full-time defence specialists
- Access to ADBI Industry Focus groups
- One-on-one business consultations
- Consultation and input to ABDI regarding defence policy advocacy.
Find out more about becoming a member
- All inclusions in the Defence Advantage membership level as above
- Specialist tasks negotated at your request
- Invitations to ABDI Executive Boardroom Briefings. For examples of recent boardroom briefings see Events page.
To find out what level of membership suits your business and to learn more about how we can assist you, contact the ABDI team on (02) 6113 0901 or 0418 372 972 or email
Alternatively, you can download and complete a membership form
and return it ABDI for action.
ABDI has entered into an Agreement with ServeGate whereby ABDI members may be eligible to join as a ServeGate member at no cost. For further information contact ServeGate
More information about Australian Business Defence Industry