Australian Business Defence Industry (ABDI) believes that Australia needs an innovative, vibrant and sustainable defence industry - aligned to our strategic requirements and able to substantially contribute to national economic activity. This is what we are working for.
ABDI enables business through:
Connections, knowledge and expertise
– Our members benefit from education, networking, products and services necessary to develop business opportunities and grow effectively within the defence and broader national security markets, both domestically and abroad.
Defence policy and advocacy.
On behalf of our members, we influence the defence industry and government at national defence industry advisory forums and through policy submissions, working groups, roundtables and engagement with ministers and defence executives to promote a supportive industry environment.
Exclusive market information.
We provide member with defence industry news, analysis and insights available only to members.
National coverage serving members across Australia and overseas.
On a one-to-one basis, ABDI helps businesses involved in all defence related activities – from small enterprises to large corporations.
Representing members doing business in the defence industry
ABDI member companies come from all tiers of defence industry and all states and territories in Australia. We represent the needs of our members doing business with all areas of the defence industry, including:
• Capability Acquisition & Sustainment Group
• Defence Estate & Infrastructure Group
• Chief Information Officer Group
• Defence Science and Technology Group