Our international trade consultants provide practical export experience with the latest international trade knowledge and high-level connections to assist thousands of Australian exporters.
Our team of trade consultants have a long track record of helping Australian businesses achieve success in international markets.
Consulting services are not included in membership plans. Members receive a discount on all consulting services.
International growth is not for the faint-hearted!
Membership options for small, medium and corporate businesses. From $642 per year.
It requires planning, research, and tenacity. If you aspire to conquer the world – or a little piece of it – our consultants can help you.
Exporting can open a business to new markets, spread risk by reducing dependence on the local market and increase your competitiveness.
With over 99.6% of the world’s customers living outside of Australia, the opportunities are endless.
Benefits of exporting include:
Why businesses should export
|Economies of scale
|| Additional markets
|Offset seasonal risk
|| Product innovation
|| Spread Business Risk
Download our infograph to help you understand why you should export.
Our experts can guide you
We know that to successfully export, you need to have dedication and a solid plan in place. With hands-on experience working around the world, our consultants have the market knowledge and business contacts to help you do business overseas faster and more easily than on your own.
How we can help:
- Strategic planning
- International marketing plans
- Market research
- Business partner search – joint venture partners, distributors, agents and resellers
- Due diligence
- Business culture and customs training
- Assistance to access government grants, schemes and incentives
- Market visit assistance
- International business development – links to business and government contacts
- Sourcing and outsourcing services
- Business set-up and local representation
- Offshore investment advice, including government regulations, incentives and procedures.