Whether your business has never exported before or you're an existing exporter looking to export, can provide help with the TradeStart Program.
We rely heavily on the information provided by the Chamber. They provide our Certificate of Origin and check whether it's legal for us to sell to a particular country. Without this, we couldn't trade.
Ken O'Keefe, Ultimate Suspension
Are you a small or medium-sized enterprises seeking long-term success in international business? Our free TradeStart program could be right for you.
Membership options for small, medium and corporate businesses. From $642 per year.
TradeStart flexibly addresses the needs of individual businesses, drawing on the combined resources of Austrade and the NSW Business Chamber.
The prime objective of Austrade’s TradeStart network is to assist small and medium-sized exporters to achieve long-term success in international markets. It offers exporters the combined resources of Austrade and each partner organisation, providing local assistance and a direct link to Austrade’s services and overseas network.
How we help
We provide advice and information provided on:
Tailored services along with our advisors can help you to:
- doing business in overseas markets, including market entry strategies
- general international marketing and promotional advice
- international industry insights
- referrals to specialist professional service providers in Australia and overseas
- business etiquette and cultural tips
- selecting potential export markets for your product or service
- upcoming overseas promotions such as trade missions
- potential financial assistance and other government programs.
- assess your export capability
- prepare for your selected market
- help you visit the market
- provide follow-up assistance.