If you have a website and you're unsure of how it is performing, how well it was developed, or why you haven't experienced an increase in traffic, the Website Health Check is one of the simplest and most cost-effective steps you can take to fix your online shopfront.
The Website Health Check is offered to members for the price of $99. Non-members can access this for $150.
Call our friendly Business Hotline on 13 26 96, quoting "Website Health Check", for immediate assistance.
This is not included in plans but members can access the service as an additional benefit for only $99. Become a member to gain access to this saving.
Membership options for small, medium and corporate businesses. From $642 per year.
The Website Health Check is offered exclusively to members for $99, and to non-members for $150.
Taking a Website Health Check ensures that your website:
- representing your business correctly
- maximises opportunities and turn your site visitors into customers
- captures the right audience for your product and services
- ensure a return on your marketing investment
- ensures customer's experience is the best it can be.
The Website Health Check is the best investment you can make to fix what is arguably the most important contact point you have with your customers.
Did you know?
- 86% of consumers use the internet to find local businesses from which to buy online
- 89% of B2B researchers use the internet during the B2B research process
With statistics like these, make sure your site is conveying the right message and engaging your customers effectively.
What the Website Health Check will do for you
Our expert digital consultants will review your website, create a tailored high-level report and provide prioritised actions to help you create a healthier website to meet your customer's online needs.
You will gain insight into your site's strengths and weaknesses, and gain tips to improve your online presence and increase traffic.
The Website Health Check will assess the following areas:
- Domain name matching
- Social media assessment – If your social media working for you?
- Functionality and usability for your customers
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEM) – Can search engines find you?
- Content assessment – Are you saying the right things to your audience?
- Keyword placement – Are you maximising your opportunities?
- Security – How secure is your site?
- Do all your links work?
- Analytics – Do you have them? What are they saying?
To book a Website Health Check
, simply complete the form below to see your results in just three business days!
. The policy is comprehensive, outlining how we collect, use and disclose personal information.