The Entrepreneurs' Programme is an Australian Government initiative for business competitiveness and productivity. As an approved Industry Partner to the Programme, NSW Business Chamber and Australian Business Consulting & Solutions are able to offer easy access to the best advice and networks to help eligible Australian businesses
solve problems and take advantage of growth opportunities.
The objective of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme is to drive business growth and competitiveness by supporting business improvement and innovation connections in targeted Growth Sectors
; and to support the commercialisation of novel products, processes and services.
With a national network of more than 120 experienced private sector Advisers and Facilitators, the Entrepreneurs’ Programme offers support to businesses through four elements:
Practical support for businesses includes
- Accelerating Commercialisation
- Business Management
- Innovations Connections
- Incubator Support
- Advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- Co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- Funding to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Connection and collaboration opportunities.