With over 95,000 tourism businesses in NSW, tourism is a vital sector of the New South Wales economy. The Tourism Industry division helps businesses like yours to succeed providing specialist services for businesses operating in the tourism industry.
We can help you:
- by advocating for positive change to drive investment and business growth for the tourism industry
- provide your customers with added reassurance by showing you’re a trusted operator committed to quality with Australian Tourism Accreditation.
- gain industry recognition for your business success at the NSW Tourism Awards – a showcase of the state’s finest tourism operators
- stay abreast of the trends with the latest news and current affairs impacting the tourism industry in NSW
- recruit talented employees, apprentices, and trainees
- identify funding opportunities relevant to your business
- manage your relationships with employees with access to helplines, advice and online resources for your IR, HR, and Workplace Health & Safety issues
- connect face to face with industry leaders and other businesses to form new relationships and learn/share experiences
- attract more customers through marketing
- save money on energy, insurance, sustainability and office solution