Backed by a team of professional writers and WHS experts, the diversity and independence of information makes WorkplaceOHS an invaluable resource for Australian WHS professionals in businesses, unions and government departments.
Your WHS obligations
Under WHS legislation you are obliged to provide:
- safe premises
- safe machinery and materials
- safe systems of work
- information, instruction, training and supervision
- a suitable working environment and facilities.
Complying with these duties can prevent you from being prosecuted and fined, and help you to retain skilled staff.
Creating a safe, happy and healthy work environment is critical to the success of any business, and is crucial to ensure you retain the best talent and maximise productivity.
Our subscription service, WorkplaceOHS, helps WHS professionals and business managers by keeping you up-to-date with the latest news, tools and expert guidance to help make operations legally compliant, efficient and safe.
WorkplaceOHS subscribers have access to:
- Twice-weekly summary of current news and analysis via email relating to WHS legislation.
- Friday Refresher emails with valuable resource materials on hot topics.
- Access to ready-made WHS checklists, policies and procedures as well as how to create and find the information
- Links to selected Government, education and professional association websites that deal with Workplace Health and Safety.
- Library full of resources and information on WHS/OHS legislation’s, risk management, injury management, hazards and more
- The ability to ‘Ask an expert’ on any WHS/OHS matters