WorkplaceInfo is a subscription-based online resource that gives HR/IR managers and professionals up-to-the-minute news, tools and expert guidance designed to arm you with insights you need to manage your employees.
Workplace issues are on the rise. In the last reported year, nearly 18,000 claims were recorded in the Fair Work Commission.
Now more than ever it is important that you are doing right by your employees and avoid the pitfalls of non-compliance.
WorkplaceInfo is an
online subscription service that keeps you informed of all aspects of HR management, from the Fair Work Act to modern awards, and everything in between.
Workplaceinfo subscribers have access to:
- Twice-weekly summary of current news and analysis via email relating to the latest HR/IR decisions, developments and leading trends.
- Friday Refresher emails with valuable resource materials on hot topics.
- Ability to ask one of our experts in HR/IR for advice whenever needed.
- Direct links to Australian and International HR/IR websites including employer associations, employee associations and government websites.
- Deep links to case reports and/or legislations on the AustLII (Australasian Legal Information Institute) site.
- Guidelines on creating and using effective HR documents, such as policies and correspondence.
- Useful checklists which can be used in your own HR practice covering pay and conditions, recruitment, EEO and privacy, and more.
I can remember the big issues that we’ve had over the years. It hasn’t always been smooth sailing with staff. We used the Workplace Advice Line and WorkplaceInfo through those times, very successfully and with the right outcomes.
I look forward to a long term relationship with the Chamber, because I’d never be in business without them.”
Orange Precision Metalcraft, Orange
Only included in selected plans. Members on other plans can subscribe to the service at a discounted member price.
Membership options for small, medium and corporate businesses. From $642 per year.