Business Connect is a 'must-read' member publication addressing the most important issues and strategies that every business - whether small or large - should be aware of.
Business Connect is a quarterly magazine that pulls together the most topical insights from industry leaders and experts in the business community on a broad range of areas, including:
View edition 100 of Business Connect magazine in 3D Issue format.
Publication deadlines in 2016/2017
- Latest changes to the regulatory and compliance environment
- Advocacy initiatives on issues impacting business
- Business improvement and management
- Education and training
- Human resources
- Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)
- Workplace relations
|Autumn, Ed 100
||Wednesday 30 March
||Thursday 31 March
|Winter, Ed 101
||Wednesday 29 June
||Thursday 30 June
|Spring, Ed 102
||Thursday 29 Sept
||Friday 30 Sept
|Summer, Ed 103
||Thursday 26 January
||Friday 27 January
Note: Rates are exclusive of GST / Payment is required prior to publication
Advertise in Business Connect Magazine for 2016 (GST Exclusive)
(height x width)
||297 x 210
|1/2 pg (horizontal)
||134 x 186
|1/2 pg (vertical)
||265 x 90
|1/3 pg (vertical)
||265 x 58
|1/4 pg (horizontal)
||134 x 90
• PDF Format
• Maximum file size: 6 MB
• Compatibility: Acrobat 9.0
• Fonts: All fonts must be embedded
• Images: 300 dpi
PDF generated from within an application (eg: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator) must comply with our specifications. Emailed / Posted artwork must be supplied via the following format:
Email artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your advertisement in Business Connect, or learn more, call the Business Hotline 13 26 96 or email Business.Connect@nswbc.com.au
Readership and circulation
Business Connect Magazine is distributed to the entire membership of NSW Business Chamber, plus multiple external channels, including QANTAS Business Lounges.
- All fonts converted to ‘curves’ or ‘outlines’ or font inclusion must be selected in the creation of the eps. All links and imports supplied.
- Images to be attached as TIF, EPS, JPG at 300dpi resolution at 100% placement.
- It is unacceptable to supply text, images or graphics as part of a Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel, Publisher or PowerPoint.
- Colour images must be supplied in CMYK colour format, not RGB.
- PDF supplied, must have font converted to paths, and saved as press format.
- Artwork not supplied in one of the above formats will incur an additional charge.
Membership forms the backbone of readership. The majority of readers are business owners and managers of small-to-medium businesses, through to executive leaders of blue-chip corporates. Membership also spans every industry in Austraila, with outstanding representation across:
- Print circulation: 8,000
- Digital circulation: 12,500
- Readership: 70,000
- Professional services
- Food and hospitality