Business Connect is a 'must-read' member publication addressing the most important issues and strategies that every business - whether small or large - should be aware of.
Business Connect is a quarterly magazine that pulls together the most topical insights from industry leaders and experts in the business community on a broad range of areas, including:
View the digital version of Business Connect magazine, edition 106
Media Kit - download this easy to use guide
- Latest changes to the regulatory and compliance environment
- Advocacy initiatives on issues impacting business
- Business improvement and management
- Education and training
- Human resources
- Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)
- Workplace relations
Publication deadlines in 2017/2018
Advertise in Business Connect Magazine for 2017 (GST Exclusive)
|Winter, Ed 105
||Monday 10 July
||Friday 14 July
|Spring, Ed 106
||Monday 23 October
||Friday 27 October
|Summer, Ed 107
||Wednesday 17 January
||Friday 19 January
|Autumn, Ed 108
||Wednesday 4 April
||Friday 6 April
(height x width)
||297 x 210
|1/2 pg (horizontal)
||134 x 186
|1/2 pg (vertical)
||265 x 90
|1/3 pg (vertical)
||265 x 58
|1/4 pg (horizontal)
||134 x 90
Note: Rates are exclusive of GST. Payment is required prior to publication
• PDF Format
• Maximum file size: 6 MB
• Compatibility: Acrobat 9.0
• Fonts: All fonts must be embedded
• Images: 300 dpi
PDF generated from within an application (eg: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator) must comply with our specifications. Emailed / Posted artwork must be supplied via the following format:
Email artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fonts converted to ‘curves’ or ‘outlines’ or font inclusion must be selected in the creation of the eps. All links and imports supplied.
- Images to be attached as TIF, EPS, JPG at 300dpi resolution at 100% placement.
- It is unacceptable to supply text, images or graphics as part of a Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel, Publisher or PowerPoint.
- Colour images must be supplied in CMYK colour format, not RGB.
- PDF supplied, must have font converted to paths, and saved as press format.
- Artwork not supplied in one of the above formats will incur an additional charge.
To book your advertisement in Business Connect, or learn more, call Julie Jones on (02) 9458 7480 or email email@example.com
Readership and circulation
Business Connect Magazine is distributed to the entire membership of NSW Business Chamber, plus multiple external channels, including QANTAS Business Lounges.
- Print circulation: 8,000
- Digital circulation: 18,000
- Readership: 70,000
Membership forms the backbone of readership. The majority of readers are business owners and managers of small-to-medium businesses, through to executive leaders of blue-chip corporates. Membership also spans every industry in Austraila, with outstanding representation across:
- Professional services
- Food and hospitality