Who are we?
ACON is Australia’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) not-for-profit health organisation established in 1985 at the height of the HIV epidemic.
We are also Australia’s largest and most recognised national provider for LGBTI inclusion services.
With over 30 years of in-depth expertise in LGBTI training and professional development, ACON offers a comprehensive suite of programs to suit individual organisation and client needs.
Is your business LGBTI savvy?
- LGBTI people are loyal to companies that show support to the LGBTI community
- celebrating diversity in the workplace can increase staff loyalty and productivity
- up-to 11% of Australians identify as LGBTI
ACON can help
For support with creating an inclusive work environment and expressing your commitment to the LGBTI community, contact our team by calling 9206 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer:
- Welcome Here Project: register to receive a ‘Welcome Here’ rainbow sticker and charter to be displayed in a prominent location within your business to show that you welcome LGBTI customers and clients. We also have an e-Sticker for your website. A great way to show your commitment to the LGBTI community. Take a look at our project video.
- Pride Inclusion Programs: provide membership programs to assist business owners and employers with all aspects of LGBTI workplace inclusion specialising in HR, organisational change and workplace diversity.
- Pride Training: provide learning and development programs to assist you to increase your knowledge of LGBTI people and communities and enhance the experience of LGBTI people who access your business or service.