Depending on which country you intend to export to and how you are sending your goods, the trade documents you require will vary.
It is important to investigate which export documents apply to your business. Australian Business Consulting & Solutions
are authorised to issue many forms of documentation. They can help you to identify the document you require.
Australian Business Consulting & Solutions can issue:
- Certificates of Australian Origin
- TAFTA Export Registrations - delete
- TAFTA Certificates of Origin
- AANZFTA Certificates of Origin
- AANZFTA Protocol1 Certificate of Origin
- ACCI KAFTA Certificates of Origin
- ACCI JAEPA Certificates of Origin
- Chile-Australia Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin
- Certified Declarations of Origin
- Certificates of Free Sale
- Certificates of Manufacture-remove
- ATA Carnets
Australian Business Consulting & Solutions can also certify a variety of export documents, including:
- Certificates of Free Sale –remove
- Business Visa Letter Attestation for Saudi Arabia
- Health Certificates (condition applies*)
- Commercial Invoices
- Packing Lists
- Certificates of Analysis
- Certificates of Manufacture
- Halal Certificates
- Supplier Declarations of Conformity
- Other export documents requiring certification
As a new exporter, your first step is to register with Australian Customs
for their Integrated Cargo System. There will be many other types of documents you need, such as bills of lading, bills of exchange and insurance certificates.
Documents requested by Country
You will need these documents as requested by the country you are exporting to. The Austrade website
maintains information on each market and the import documents that are required for that market.
For more information on exporting contact the International Trade Consultants
at Australian Business Consulting & Solutions or go to our International Trade website.